Cooking Time: 5 Hours
3 tablespoons dried rosemary
2 tablespoons cumin seeds, ground
2 tablespoons dried coriander
1 tablespoon dried oregano
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
8 pounds beef brisket, sliced into chunks
1 cup beef stock
1. Mix the rosemary, cumin, coriander, oregano, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
2. Massage the spice mix into the beef brisket and allow to rest in the fridge for 12 hours.
3. When ready to cook, fire the Traeger Grill to 1800F. Use desired wood pellets when cooking. Close the lid and preheat for 15 minutes.
4. Place the brisket fat side down on the grill grate and cook for 4 hours.
5. After 4 hours, turn up the heat to 2500F.
6. Continue cooking the beef brisket until the internal temperature reaches 1600F. Remove and place on a foil. Crimp the edges of the foil to create a sleeve. Pour in the beef stock.
7. Return the brisket in the foil sleeve and continue cooking for another hour.
InfoCalories per serving: 453 ; Protein: 33.5g; Carbs: 1g; Fat: 34g Sugar: 0.1g