Cooking Time: 14 Minutes
2 cups Traeger Smoked Bloody Mary Mix or V8 Juice
½ cup vodka
1 whole lemon, juiced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon celery salt
½ cup vegetable oil
1 ½ pound flank steak
1. Place all ingredients except for the flank steak in a bowl. Mix until well-combined.
2. Put the flank steak in a plastic bag and pour half of the marinade over. Marinate for at least 24 hours in the fridge.
3. When ready to cook, fire the Traeger Grill to 5000F. Use desired wood pellets when cooking. Close the lid and preheat for 15 minutes.
4. Drain the flank steak and pat dry using a paper towel.
5. Place on the grill grate and cook for 7 minutes on each side.
6. Meanwhile, place the remaining marinade (unused) in a saucepan and heat until the sauce thickens.
7. Once the steak is cooked, remove from the grill, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
8. Pour over the sauce.
InfoCalories per serving: 719 ; Protein: 51.9g; Carbs: 15.4g; Fat: 51g Sugar: 6.9g