Preparation Time: 20 minutes
1 medium-sized carrot, grated
1 yellow onion, finely chopped
4 oz. canned sweet corn kernels, drained
1 tsp. sea salt flakes
1 heaping tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
1 medium-sized egg, whisked
2 tbsp. plain milk
1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
¼ cup keto almond flour
⅓ tsp. baking powder
⅓ tsp. stevia
1. Place the grated carrot in a colander and press down to squeeze out any excess moisture. Dry it with a paper towel.
2. Combine the carrots with the remaining ingredients.
3. Mold 1 tablespoon of the mixture into а ball and press it down with your hand or a spoon to flatten it. Repeat until the rest of the mixture is used up.
4. Spritz the balls with cooking spray.
5. Arrange in the basket of your Air Fryer, taking care not to overlap any balls. Cook at 350°F for 8 to 11 minutes or until they’re firm.
6. Serve warm.