Cooking Time: 2 Hours 5 Minutes
For Brandy Butter:
½ C. butter
1 oz. brandy
For Brandy Sauce:
2 oz. brandy
8 garlic cloves, minced
¼ C. mixed fresh herbs (parsley, rosemary and thyme), chopped
2 tsp. honey
2 tsp. hot English mustard
1 (2-lb.) center-cut beef tenderloin
Salt and cracked black peppercorns, to taste
1. Set the temperature of Traeger Grill to 230 degrees F and preheat with closed lid for 15 minutes.
2. For brandy butter: in a pan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
3. Stir in brandy and remove from heat.
4. Set aside, covered to keep warm.
5. For brandy sauce: in a bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
6. Season the tenderloin with salt and black peppercorns generously.
7. Coat tenderloin with brandy sauce evenly.
8. With a baster-injector, inject tenderloin with brandy butter.
9. Place the tenderloin onto the grill and cook for about 1½-2 hours, injecting with brandy butter occasionally.
10. Remove the tenderloin from grill and place onto a cutting board for about 10-15 minutes before serving.
11. With a sharp knife, cut the tenderloin into desired-sized slices and serve.
Info Calories per serving: 496; Carbohydrates: 4.4g; Protein: 44.4g; Fat: 29.3g; Sugar: 2g; Sodium:
240mg; Fiber: 0.7g