Preparation Time: 55 minutes
½ cup milk
7 medium russet potatoes, peeled
1 tsp. black pepper
½ cup cream
½ cup semi-mature cheese, grated
½ tsp. nutmeg
1. Pre-heat the Air Fryer to 390°F.
2. Cut the potatoes into wafer-thin slices.
3. In а bowl, combine the milk and cream and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and nutmeg as desired.
4. Use the milk mixture to coat the slices of potatoes. Place in an 8” heat-resistant baking dish. Top the potatoes with the rest of the cream mixture.
5. Put the baking dish into the basket of the fryer and cook for 25 minutes.
6. Pour the cheese over the potatoes.
7. Cook for an additional 10 minutes, ensuring the top is nicely browned before serving.