Cooking Time: 6 Hours 3 Minutes
2 tbsp. butter
1 C. white vinegar
1 C. yellow mustard
2 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tbsp. Tabasco sauce
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 racks of beef ribs
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. For BBQ sauce: in a pan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in vinegar, mustard, brown sugar, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce and remove from heat.
2. Set aside to cool completely.
3. Set the temperature of Traeger Grill to 225 degrees F and preheat with closed lid for 15 minutes.
4. Season the rib racks with salt and black pepper evenly.
5. Coat rib rack with cooled sauce evenly.
6. Arrange the rib racks onto the grill and cook for about 5-6 hours, coating with sauce after every 2 hours.
7. Remove the rib racks from grill and place onto a cutting board for about 10-15 minutes before slicing.
8. With a sharp knife, cut the rib racks into equal-sized individual ribs and serve.
Info Calories per serving: 504; Carbohydrates: 5.7g; Protein: 70.7g; Fat: 19.7g; Sugar: 3.6g; Sodium:
719mg; Fiber: 1.4g