Preparation Time: 30 minutes
1 ⅓ cup small parsnips
1 ⅓ cup celery [3 – 4 stalks]
2 red onions
1 ⅓ cup small butternut squash
1 tbsp. fresh thyme needles
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat the Air Fryer to 390°F.
2. Peel the parsnips and onions and cut them into 2-cm cubes. Slice the onions into wedges.
3. Do not peel the butternut squash. Cut it in half, de-seed it, and cube.
4. Combine the cut vegetables with the thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Put the vegetables in the basket and transfer the basket to the Air Fryer.
6. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring once throughout the cooking time, until the vegetables are nicely browned and cooked through.