Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
1 1/4 lb. ground turkey
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
Pinch garlic salt
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup cranberry jam
1/2 cup orange marmalade
1/2 cup chicken broth
1. In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, milk, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
2. Form meatballs from the mixture.
3. Preheat the Traeger wood pellet grill to 350 degrees F for 15 minutes while the lid is closed.
4. Add the turkey meatballs to a baking pan.
5. Place the baking pan on the grill.
6. Cook for 20 minutes.
7. In a pan over medium heat, simmer the rest of the ingredients for 10 minutes.
8. Add the grilled meatballs to the pan.
9. Coat with the mixture.
10. Cook for 10 minutes.
11. Tips: You can add chili powder to the meatball mixture if you want spicy flavor.