Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 teaspoons honey
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
2 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
1 lemon, zested and juiced
½ cup olive oil
6 boneless chicken breasts
1. Make the marinade by combining the garlic, honey, salt, pepper, thyme, lemon zest, and juice in a bowl. Whisk until well-combined.
2. Place the chicken into the marinade and mix with hands to coat the meat with the marinade. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
3. When ready to grill, fire the Traeger Grill to 4000F. Close the lid and preheat for 10 minutes.
4. Drain the chicken and discard the marinade.
5. Arrange the chicken breasts directly on to the grill grate and cook for 40 minutes or until the internal temperature of the thickest part of the chicken reaches to 1650F.
6. Drizzle with more lemon juice before serving.
InfoCalories per serving: 669; Protein: 60.6g; Carbs: 3g; Fat: 44.9g Sugar: 2.1g