Preparation Time: 30 minutes
3 salmon fillets
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
2 tablespoons capers
3 tablespoons lemon juice
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons ghee
Salt and black pepper to the taste.
1. Heat up а pan with the olive oil over medium heat; add fish fillets skin side up, season them with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook for 2 more minutes, take off heat; cover pan and leave aside for 15 minutes
2. Transfer fish to а plate and leave them aside
3. Heat up the same pan over medium heat; add capers, lemon juice and garlic; stir and cook for 2 minutes
4. Take the pan off the heat; add ghee and stir very well.
5. Return fish to pan and toss to coat with the sauce
6. Divide between plates and serve
Nutrition Values: Calories: 245; Fat: 12; Fiber: 1; Carbs: 3; Protein: 23