Preparation Time: 45 minutes
For the Salmon Fillets:
4 x 6-oz. skin-on salmon fillets
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 tsp. celery salt
¼ tsp. ground black pepper, or more to taste
2 tbsp. capers
Pinch of dry mustard
Pinch of ground mace
1 tsp. smoked cayenne pepper
For the Potatoes:
4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
1 tbsp. sesame oil
Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
1. Coat all sides of the salmon filets with a brushing of oil. Cover with all the seasonings for the fillets.
2. Air-fry at 360°F for 5 minutes, flip them over, and proceed to cook for 5 more minutes.
3. In the meantime, coat the sweet potatoes with the sesame oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Cook the potatoes at 380°F for 15 minutes.
5. Turn the potatoes over and cook for another 15 – 20 minutes.
6. Serve the potatoes and salmon together.