Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cookingtime: 15 minutes
12 ounce cooked tuna, cut into medium chunks
1 pound baby potatoes
½ cup pimiento-stuffed green olives
1 pound green beans, stem ends removed
1 teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon brown mustard
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
Lemon wedges for garnishing
Freshly chopped parsley for serving
1. In a large pot place in potatoes and cover them with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Then switch heat from medium to lower level and simmer for another 5 minutes, covering the pot.
3. Add green beans to the pot and simmer for another 5 minutes or until beans and potatoes are quite tender. Optionally you can cover the pot.
4. While that’s cooking, place stuffed olives in a blender and add in sugar, pepper, mustard and fresh lemon juice and pulse for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth mixture forms.
5. Drain potatoes and beans and divide them evenly among four serving dishes.
6. Add in chunks of tuna and top with prepared olives blend.
7. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Values: Calories: 328; Total Fat: 15g; Protein: 20g; Carbs: 3 lg; Fiber: 8g; Sugar: 7g