Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cookingtime: 20 minutes
4 skinless salmon fillet, each about 5-ounce
1 pound frozen lima beans
1 ½ teaspoon thinly chopped garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
3/4 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 lemon, halved
1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 1/2cups water
1. Switch on and preheat the broiler.
2. Cut 1 lemon half into four thinly pieces and set aside.
3. Zest the other half of lemon and set aside, then squeeze its juice in a bowl, add yogurt and 1/4teaspoon paprika and whisk until well incorporated.
4. Place a saucepan over medium heat, and add in 1 teaspoon oil, heat well and add in garlic, red pepper flakes and oregano.
5. Cook for about 2 minutes or until garlic is nicely golden brown and softened, then add lima beans, lemon zest and water.
6. Simmer for 20 minutes, whisking and covering the pan occasionally.
7. Meanwhile, stir together remaining paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper in a bowl and apply this mixture all over salmon fillet.
8. Place well seasoned salmon on a baking sheet, lined with aluminum foil or baking paper, and top each fillet with a lemon slices.
9. Place the baking sheet near the broiler and cook for about 8 minutes or until cooked.
10. 1Season beans with 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon ground black pepper and then remove the pan from heat and stir in parsley, remaining oil and 1 teaspoon of yogurt mixture.
11. 1Serve cooked salmon in serving plates and garnish each with lime beans and prepared yogurt mixture.
1Nutrition Values: Calories: 340; Total Fat: 8g; Protein: 40g; Carbs: 25g; Fiber: 7g; Sugar: 2g