Cooking Time: 1 Hour
½ C. brown sugar
½ C. kosher salt
5 C. water
2 (12-oz.) bottles beer
8 chicken drumsticks
¼ C. olive oil
½ C. BBQ rub
1 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
1 tbsp. fresh chives, minced
¾ C. BBQ sauce
¼ C. beer
1. For brine: in a bucket, dissolve brown sugar and kosher salt in water and beer.
2. Place the chicken drumsticks in brine and refrigerate, covered for about 3 hours.
3. Set the temperature of Traeger Grill to 275 degrees F and preheat with closed lid for 15 minutes.
4. Remove chicken drumsticks from brine and rinse under cold running water.
5. With paper towels, pat dry chicken drumsticks.
6. Coat drumsticks with olive oil and rub with BBQ rub evenly.
7. Sprinkle the drumsticks with parsley and chives.
8. Arrange the chicken drumsticks onto the grill and cook for about 45 minutes.
9. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together BBQ sauce and beer.
10. Remove from grill and coat the drumsticks with BBQ sauce evenly.
11. Cook for about 15 minutes more.
12. Serve immediately.
Info Calories per serving: 448; Carbohydrates: 20.5g; Protein: 47.2g; Fat: 16.1g; Sugar: 14.9g; Sodium:
9700mg; Fiber: 0.2g