Cooking Time: 4 Hours
2 salmon fillets
4 cups water
1 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup kosher salt
3 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
1. In a zip lock bag, combine the brine ingredients until all sugar has dissolved. Place the salmon in the bag and refrigerate overnight.
2. Remove the salmon from the brine, rinse with water and pat dry with a paper towel. Let it rest for 2-4 hours at room temperature.
3. Season the salmon with garlic and dill generously.
4. Fire up the wood pellet grill to smoke and place the salmon on a cooling rack that is coated with cooking spray.
5. Place the rack in the smoker and close the lid.
6. Smoke the salmon for 4 hours until the smoke is between 130-180°F.
7. Remove the salmon from the grill and serve with crackers. Enjoy
InfoCalories 139, Total fat 5g, Saturated fat 1g, Total Carbs 16g, Net Carbs 16g, Protein 9g, Sugar 0g,
Fiber 0g, Sodium: 3143mg