One of the most powerful frameworks is .NET, which can be used to build various apps for Windows Desktop, Web Applications, Windows Phone Applications, Windows Store Applications, Windows Server, Windows Azure (Cloud), Bot Frameworks and Cognitive Services . If you want to know more about ASP, you can always try to choose asp.net training online.
The demand for competent people who can effectively manage the process of designing apps in a .NET environment is an industry that is constantly expanding. Let us have a quick look at the asp.net Interview Questions.
Common ASP.NET Interview Questions
1. What is Bus.NET?
A Microsoft software framework called .NET is used to build Windows-based apps. It is comparable with other frameworks for developing software, such as the Java Platform and Enterprise Edition (J2EE), and includes languages such as ASP.NET and C#, VB.Net, COBOL, Perl, etc.
2. Why is ASP.NET so popular?
Answer. Another software platform for creating online applications, ASP.NET, is a component of the .NET Framework. IIS, a web server and ASP.NET work together to build the front end.
3. Why is the CLR important?
The acronym CLR stands for Common Language Run-time. NET Framework and can provide the basis for many different applications. The fact that the CLR provides a secure environment for application execution is an essential aspect of the framework. This is a common ASP.NET Interview Question.
4. Describe CLS
The Common Language Specification is called the CLS. It enables cross-language components and promotes code reuse in other .NET compatible languages.
5. What exactly is BCL?
The term “BCL” stands for Base Class Library. It is the basis for all.NET Framework controls, components, and applications. This includes fundamentally simple types such as System. System and String. Provides features like date time input/output, input/threading, security, diagnostics etc.
6. What exactly are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of small textual data, the answer is. To identify users, the server creates cookies on the client. This may include username and ID, interests, the option to remember your password or any other data. Cookies are unique per domain.
7. List Some of the Drawbacks of Cookies
Answer. The following are the primary drawbacks of cookies:
- Since they are stored in clear text, there may be a security concern.
- Not secure because encryption and decoding are simple.
- Any user’s machine can be configured to disable cookies.
- can be changed or removed
- A limited amount of data can be stored in cookies.
8. How many languages does .NET support?
Answer. About 60 languages are supported by .NET, including:
- powershell for windows
9. List the Benefits of Using Session State
Answer. Benefits of session state include the following:
- Stores user status and data throughout the application; It is easy to implement.
- Guarantees data durability.
- The platform uses multiple processes, enabling scalability.
- The session object is saved on the server. Maintaining user safety and transparency.
10. Describe IL
Answer. IL stands for Intermediate Language and is a compiler-friendly object-oriented programming language. During the execution of the virtual machine, it is converted into byte code. IL is often referred to as Microsoft Intermediate Language or Common Intermediate Language (CIL) (MSIL).
11. How do you define inheritance? describe why it is necessary
An essential component of object-oriented programming, inheritance enables programmers to build new classes based on already existing courses. This is accomplished by reusing, extending, and changing the behaviors specified in the styles. The base class is the one from which the members are inherited, and the derived class is the one from which those members are inherited.
12. What is LINQ?
For language integrated queries LINQ informations are the answer. It was introduced with Visual Studio 2008 and is a standard query syntax in C# and VB.NET for data retrieval and manipulation from multiple sources, regardless of the data source.
13. Garbage Collector In.NET: What is it?
The garbage collector must free the unused code objects of memory. The common language runtime allocates memory each time new things are built.
14. Why does polymorphism exist?
With polymorphism an interface is used with multiple functions. Depending on the runtime type of the instance, the same method or property in this interface can be used for different activities.
15. Tell me about the many types of polymorphism
Here are two examples of polymorphism:
- A polymorphism that is constant or compile-time.
- Runtime polymorphism, or dynamic.
16. Mention the design principles employed by .NET
Solid design concepts are applied in .NET; Consider the following design principles:
- Open-Closed Hypothesis (OCP).
- Solitary-responsibility rule (SRP).
- It is a good idea to separate the interfaces (ISP).
- Liskov Substitution Principle (LSP).
- Dependent Inversion Principle (DIP).
17. Describe Marshaling in Dot Net
Answer. The act of marshalling is described as the transformation of types in both managed and unmanaged programs. This is the most important service offered by CLR.
18. What is meant by “boxing” and unboxing?
A unified view of the type system is made possible by the C# idea of boxing and unboxing, which enables any type of value to be treated as an object.
Large enterprise-scale and scalable software applications are primarily built using full-stack software development platforms. Net. There are many applications for the .NET Framework in the market. Any kind of asp.net online training will help you to know more about asp.
It is a user-friendly and adaptable framework that works well with various technologies. These asp.net Interview Questions will help you to know more about asp and its applications.