This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we encourage you to get vaccinated for a safer and more convenient trip.
A good sale in Singapore.
Currently, there is less capacity and flight options between the United States and East/South East Asia. Until capacity increases, we probably won’t see too many pre-pandemic deals where it was fairly common for fares below $600 to East and Southeast Asia.
Here are some practical tips for traveling to Singapore.
Subscribe to our real-time newsletter to receive economy class offers for your city approximately one hour before they’re even posted on our website and social media – all for about a penny a day.
Interested in Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy offers? Sign up for our Premium newsletter for about a day shift.
Example of travel date:
- This is just a SAMPLE travel date, for availability please follow the ‘Fare Availability’ and ‘How to Check Availability’ instructions below
- Valid for travel from late June 2023 to early July 2023. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days prior to departure.
- Please note that while this rate is valid at the time of publication, if this post is more than two days old, the rate is likely gone.
How to search for availability:
- It’s just to check availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to the “How to buy” section of this article
- Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software search page should be like below when all values are entered
- You cannot purchase tickets using Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to buy” section below.
- LAX – HND (Tokyo – Haneda) – SIN (Singapore) – HND – LAX
Japan Airlines is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and an American partner. Earning miles with American is as follows:
- Miles traveled: 17,528 miles or 3.0 cents per mile
- Loyalty points : 5,258 stitches
- Redeemable miles: 5,258 miles
How to buy:
- Support us using our Orbit link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor – One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from over 200 sites.
- Car Rental – One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, etc.
Activities and visits
- Viator – The World’s Largest Marketplace for Destination Activities and Tours
- Visa: US citizens – Not required. Other nationals, consult the TIMATIC Visa database
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). US$1 = SGD1.39
Tips for saving when using credit cards in international destinations:
For more on the latest cheap flight deals to Dallas/Fort Worth:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use Orbitz’s affiliate links, accommodation, car rental, activities or travel insurance to make a reservation or request and are approved for a credit card. credit using our link above. We thank you for your continued support.
To ensure you receive our latest offers, LIKE our Facebook page The Flight Deal, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDealor subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS feed or subscribe via email (once a day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about offers from third-party travel providers and refer you to their sites. The information published by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the providers, and therefore we do not guarantee that their offers will not change or become available. We are also not responsible for their products, services or site content. Please check their sites for the most up-to-date information on offers and all applicable terms and conditions.