This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we encourage you to get vaccinated for a safer and more convenient trip.
A good sale in Singapore
Here are some practical tips for traveling to Singapore.
Subscribe to our real-time newsletter to receive economy class offers for your city approximately one hour before they’re even posted on our website and social media – all for about a penny a day.
Interested in Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy offers? Sign up for our Premium newsletter for about a day shift.
Example of travel date:
- January 15 to 22, 2023
- This is just a SAMPLE travel date, for availability please follow the ‘Fare Availability’ and ‘How to Check Availability’ instructions below
- Valid for travel September through early December or January 2023 through mid-May 2023. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days prior to departure
- Please note that while this rate is valid at the time of publication, if this post is more than two days old, the rate is likely gone.
How to search for availability:
- It’s just to check availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to the “How to buy” section of this article
- Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software search page should be like below when all values are entered
- You cannot purchase tickets using Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to buy” section below.
- LAX – ICN (Seoul) – SIN (Singapore) – ICN – LAX
Korean Air is a member of the SkyTeam alliance and a partner of Delta. Earning miles with Delta is as follows:
- Miles traveled: 17,702 miles or 4.5 cents per mile
- Elite qualifying miles: 17,702 points
- Redeemable miles: 4,425 miles
How to buy:
- Support us using our Price line link to book with dates found on Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software.
- TripAdvisor – One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from over 200 sites.
- Car Rental – One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, etc.
Activities and visits
- Viator – The World’s Largest Marketplace for Destination Activities and Tours
- Visa: US citizens – Not required. Other nationals, consult the TIMATIC Visa database
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). US$1 = SGD1.38
Tips for saving when using credit cards in international destinations:
For more of the latest cheap flight deals to Los Angeles:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities or travel insurance affiliate links to make a reservation or apply and are approved for a credit card using our link above . We thank you for your continued support.
To ensure you receive our latest offers, LIKE our Facebook page The Flight Deal, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDealor subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS feed or subscribe via email (once a day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about offers from third-party travel providers and refer you to their sites. The information published by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the providers, and therefore we do not guarantee that their offers will not change or become available. We are also not responsible for their products, services or site content. Please check their sites for the most up-to-date information on offers and all applicable terms and conditions.