This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we encourage you to get vaccinated for a safer and more convenient trip.
A good sell for a non-stop service to Helsinki.
The $634 American/British Airways/Finnair/Iberia fare is a regular economy fare with ONE checked bag and one full size carry-on bag
American/British Airways/Finnair/Iberia also offer a $484 fare, but this is a Basic Economy/Economy Light fare. These Basic Economy / Economy Light fares:
- NOT allow seats to be assigned in advance
- NOT include checked baggage – it costs $75 each way for the 1st bag and $100 for the 2nd
- NOT allow changes
- NOT allow cancellations – so if you cancel after the 24-hour risk-free period, the Basic Economy version will have no value for future travel
- Most online travel agencies do not display these fares correctly with American / British Airways / Finnair / Iberia in BASIC ECONOMY.
Here are some practical tips for traveling to Finland.
Sign up for our real-time newsletter to receive economy class offers for your city approximately one hour before they’re even posted on our website and social media – all for about a penny a day.
Interested in Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy offers? Sign up for our Premium newsletter for about a day shift.
Example of travel date:
- This is just a SAMPLE travel date, for availability please follow the ‘Fare Availability’ and ‘How to Check Availability’ instructions below
- Valid for a trip from the end of September to October. A Sunday stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days prior to departure
- Please note that while this rate is valid at the time of publication, if this post is more than two days old, the rate is likely gone.
How to search for availability:
- It’s just to check availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to the “How to buy” section of this article
- Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software search page should be like below when all values are entered
- You cannot purchase tickets using Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to buy” section below.
- WED – HEL (Helsinki) – WED
- Miles traveled: 9,530 miles
- Loyalty points : 2,775 points
- Redeemable miles: 2,775 miles
How to buy:
- Book on American with dates found on Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software.
- TripAdvisor – One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from over 200 sites.
- Car Rental – One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, etc.
Activities and visits
- Viator – The World’s Largest Marketplace for Destination Activities and Tours
- Visa: US citizens – not required. Other nationals, consult the TIMATIC Visa database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). 1 USD = 0.98 EUR.
Tips for saving when using credit cards in international destinations:
For more on the latest cheap flight deals to Seattle:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities or travel insurance affiliate links to make a reservation or request and are approved for a credit card using our link above. We thank you for your continued support.
To ensure you receive our latest offers, LIKE our Facebook page The Flight Deal, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDealor subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS feed or subscribe via email (once a day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about offers from third-party travel providers and refer you to their sites. The information published by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the providers, and therefore we do not guarantee that their offers will not change or become available. We are also not responsible for their products, services or site content. Please check their sites for the most up-to-date information on offers and all applicable terms and conditions.