Pay with 3D secure verification through Odoo Tamara Payment Connect!
Online payment is becoming common day by day. Now, every business, whether big or small, accepts online payments. And if we talk about KSA and UAE, then people there are mostly dependent on online payment.
With this in mind, we created Odoo Tamara Payment Connect, which allows customers from KS and UAE to pay using Tamara. It is secure and trusted by users and provides an easy payment method that attracts new users, resulting in increased sales.
In addition, Customers may make payments in permitted currencies in accordance with Tamara Payment Connect policies. In addition, the payment gateway provides flexibility, such as paying in installments or making customers pay later.
Comment: Pay Later and Installment options are available from Odoo 16.
Odoo Company? read more
- One-step integration of Odoo with Tamara Payment Connect.
- The module enables customers to make payments using Tamara.
- Uses 3D secure verification when making payments.
- Odoo Tamara Payment Connect provides an easy end-to-end payment flow.
- It supports various debit and credit cards supported within KSA and UAE.
- It provides better card and details security by verification code.
- Enable or disable modules from Odoo backend.
- You can easily add or remove Odoo Tamara Payment Connect Gateway as per your requirement.
- The module lets you price the product in installments.
- Customers can also pay through Tamara Pay Later option available on the website (needs to be configured from backend).
- Once you have purchased the app from the Webcool Store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- After the download is over, extract the file on your system. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Payment_tamara.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo add-ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo app and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update module list.’
- In the search bar, remove all filters and search ‘Payment_tamara.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘establish‘ To install.
Now, configure Odoo Tamara Payment Connect.
1. Firstly, log in to Odoo backend and proceed ‘Invoice > Configuration > Payment Provider > Tamara Payment.’
2. On the next page enter the name and state. In addition, under ‘credit’ Tab, Paste or Write ‘Tamara Merchant Token.’
3. Next, Proceed ‘layout’ tab and enter details such as display, supported payment icons, maximum amount, country, and ‘Payment Journal.’
4. in ‘message’ tab, enter different messages as per the need.
5. After configuration, go to ‘shop’ Open the page and any product and add it to cart ‘Add to Cart’ switch.
at 6 ‘confirmation of order’ page, select ‘Tamara Pay’ and click ‘pay now’ switch.
Configuring and creating installment payments
7. After that, go to ‘Settings > Website,’ and under ‘Pay Tamara’ Enables the option, Product Widget.
8. After enabling, set ‘Payment Types’ as installment. Additionally, enable or disable ‘Instalment and Pay Later’ By checking the box next to the options.
When configuring, you can add ‘Maximum and minimum installment amount, installment amount available, and number of installments.’
9. Once done, save the changes and visit the website. open any ‘Product Page’ To see Tamara installment split box below the price.
10. On Click ‘Tamara’ button, you can see the instructions to split the payment into installments.
11. Add product to cart, and click on ‘confirmation of order’ On the page, you will see all the split payments along with the date.
Configuring and selecting the Pay Later option
12. For PayLater configuration, go here ‘Settings > Website’ and under ‘Pay Tamara’ Select PayLater payment type. Also, set ‘Pay Later Maximum Amount’ and kill ‘save’ switch.
13. Open the website, and go to the product whose price is below the prescribed maximum amount limit, to see ‘pay later’ alternative.
14. On Click ‘Tamara’ Option, you can see the instructions to avail this payment method.
Other Odoo Payment Modules
Hope you found the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/,
Also, please explore our Odoo Development Services and a wide range of quality Odoo Apps,
For any doubts, contact us [email protected],
Thank you for attention !!
Current Product Version – 1.0.1
Supported Framework Versions – V16, V15, V14